SLU or AECOM timeframe???

GoonieDoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2006
  1. Medical Student
For those of you who have recently heard from SLU or AECOM post-interview, when did you interview and when did you hear back from them? I interviewed late January and just want an idea of when I'll hear back....

About the Ads

BadgerMD

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
I interviewed both at SLU and AECOM. Interviewed at AECOM on 11/30 and heard back 1/16 and interviewed at SLU on 1/16 and heard back 2/1. Acceptance at SLU is only an email and AECOM is an email and snail mail. Hope that helps and good luck! :)

ItOnlyTakesOne

un.be.lieve.able
10+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2007
Missouri
  1. Medical Student
I posted this somewhere else, but here it goes again....

The trend seems to be that SLU regional interviews have about a week turnaround while interviews held at SLU are 4-6 weeks....bummer for me since I could have gone regional and opted to go to SLU to see what it's actually like....what was I thinking trying to get a feel for the school? :rolleyes:

GoonieDoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2006
  1. Medical Student
It's comforting to hear that that's the trend... I was beginning to worry what it meant that someone else had interviewed much later than me and had already heard back, but it's hopefully just because I opted to actually go to St. Louis, too.

prznpremed

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2006
  1. Medical Student
I had a regional almost 4 weeks ago and was told I'd hear in 6-8 weeks. I still haven't heard back. I don't know if that's a bad thing. I'm not even sure St. Louis has comprised a waitlist. I haven't seen anyone say they are on it yet... actually I haven't heard of too many rejections after the interview, so I don't know what to make of that either. In the meantime I'm going to go visit the school because I somewhat regret not doing that in the first place. AND it's possible I've already been rejected....

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.