SLU or AECOM timeframe???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoonieDoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have recently heard from SLU or AECOM post-interview, when did you interview and when did you hear back from them? I interviewed late January and just want an idea of when I'll hear back....

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering about SLU too! I interviewed on Jan 22nd, and yesterday was the 4 week mark. Also, do all rejections/acceptances/waitlists arrive via email?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed both at SLU and AECOM. Interviewed at AECOM on 11/30 and heard back 1/16 and interviewed at SLU on 1/16 and heard back 2/1. Acceptance at SLU is only an email and AECOM is an email and snail mail. Hope that helps and good luck! :)

I had a regional interview for SLU last week, 2/13 and was accepted today. A week turnaround seems pretty quick though they did say to expect a response within two.

I interviewed at SLU Sep. 26 and heard back about a month later.

Interviewed at SLU 12/4 and got my acceptance e-mail on 12/21.

Tomorrow is my "2-month anniversary"... wow! :D

I interviewed at SLU Sep. 26 and heard back about a month later.

was it an acceptance or a rejection? Do they send out rejections via email too or do you have to wait for snail mail for the rejection? Getting nervous, because it seems like all the good news has a very quick turnaround time :scared:

was it an acceptance or a rejection? Do they send out rejections via email too or do you have to wait for snail mail for the rejection? Getting nervous, because it seems like all the good news has a very quick turnaround time :scared:

It was an acceptance via email, so don't worry! :)

At Einstein I was told the committee would not be meeting until next week (28th-ish)...they had a few weeks off.

I posted this somewhere else, but here it goes again....

The trend seems to be that SLU regional interviews have about a week turnaround while interviews held at SLU are 4-6 weeks....bummer for me since I could have gone regional and opted to go to SLU to see what it's actually like....what was I thinking trying to get a feel for the school? :rolleyes:

It's comforting to hear that that's the trend... I was beginning to worry what it meant that someone else had interviewed much later than me and had already heard back, but it's hopefully just because I opted to actually go to St. Louis, too.

I had a regional almost 4 weeks ago and was told I'd hear in 6-8 weeks. I still haven't heard back. I don't know if that's a bad thing. I'm not even sure St. Louis has comprised a waitlist. I haven't seen anyone say they are on it yet... actually I haven't heard of too many rejections after the interview, so I don't know what to make of that either. In the meantime I'm going to go visit the school because I somewhat regret not doing that in the first place. AND it's possible I've already been rejected....

gooniedoc- when did you interview? I was at SLU on the 22nd...

gooniedoc- when did you interview? I was at SLU on the 22nd...

I was there the first week of February, so I'm hoping to hear back not too long after you..