SLU Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SM-UCLA tech

CCOM MS4 soon OB/Gyn PGY1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well.....today I decided to call St. Louis because I sent my secondary over a month ago and had not heard if my application was complete. Thank god I called !

It seems that they have lost my secondary !!!
This really sucks....not only do I have to redo it, but now my application goes back to the end of the line.

I don't know how many of you had this happen to you....but I felt I just needed to vent this on here.

The only consoling I received from them was an "I'm sorry this happenned, and don't worry...we interview most of the year".

Ugh!

Members don't see this ad.

If it's any consolation, they are interviewing really promptly. When you get the interiew you'll get in within a few weeks. Hope that helps a little:p

Members don't see this ad :)
Sucks that you have to go to the end of the line, but redoing it should be no problem at all, assuming you have a copy of whatever you wrote for the why i want to be a doctor thing. The rest of the application is nothing.

that's true....
and yes, I still have the essay....I was a little worried that I didn't because I remeber finishing it up at 2am one night