Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

SLU Secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SM-UCLA tech, Nov 4, 2002.

1. SM-UCLA tech

SM-UCLA tech CCOM MS4 soon OB/Gyn PGY1
    7+ Year Member

Well.....today I decided to call St. Louis because I sent my secondary over a month ago and had not heard if my application was complete. Thank god I called !

It seems that they have lost my secondary !!!
    This really sucks....not only do I have to redo it, but now my application goes back to the end of the line.

I don't know how many of you had this happen to you....but I felt I just needed to vent this on here.

The only consoling I received from them was an "I'm sorry this happenned, and don't worry...we interview most of the year".

Ugh!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SM-UCLA tech

7+ Year Member

4. siempre595

7+ Year Member

If it's any consolation, they are interviewing really promptly. When you get the interiew you'll get in within a few weeks. Hope that helps a little:p

5. Polar girl

Polar girl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Sucks that you have to go to the end of the line, but redoing it should be no problem at all, assuming you have a copy of whatever you wrote for the why i want to be a doctor thing. The rest of the application is nothing.

6. SM-UCLA tech

7+ Year Member

that's true....
    and yes, I still have the essay....I was a little worried that I didn't because I remeber finishing it up at 2am one night