SLU waitlist...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ralhtar

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody been taken off of SLU's waitlist....I just recently got waitlisted there...and i would really like to go there so i was wondering if you guys can help me on what i should do to improve my chances, and what did u guys do upon your waitlist there...
also does anybody know more details about SLU's waitlist...does it have a lot of movement, and how did they contact you when they bumped you off of the waitlist and into the accepted pool...thanx everybody..
cheers
ralhtar

Members don't see this ad.

Check out the official waitlist thread for info on SLU's movement. Last year the SLU WL seems to have gone through more movement than any other school, so that is a good sign for you. If you don't mind me asking when did you interview ralhtar and how long did it take to hear back? Also were you told at the interview whether it was still possible to get a straight acceptance without being waitlisted? This is of interest to me becuase I have an SLU interview coming up on Monday.

I just withdrew my acceptance. Good luck to you in getting off the waitlist. It seems to have a lot of movement.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey size_tens....my interview was on march 2nd and i don't think the issue of outright acceptance vs. waitlist came up...so i'm not sure about that...from what i believe however, i think u still have a chance at an outright acceptance. i heard from them on the 22nd when i called them...and apparantely the letter was sent out to me on the 19th...so they were pretty quick about making their decision....
i hope i've answered all that you wanted to know...g'luck with your interview..and if u have more questions..let me know..
cheers
ralhtar

I think my interview at SLU went pretty well but I'm still expecting to get my WL letter in the next week or two. On my interview day the dean of admissions told us that 30 people had been taken off the WL in late march. In addition about 2/3 of the people currently holding acceptances at SLU have multiple acceptances. BTW thanks for the info ralhtar and good luck to you.