Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This came up briefly in the "Supplies for Vet School" thread, but I was hoping to get the opinions of some current vet students who use or have used smart pens in class.
I'm definitely someone who benefits from hand writing notes and re-listening to lectures. I'm also not particularly organized person, so my loose leaf notes tend to wind up lost, in the wrong folders, or crumpled into a ball at the bottom of my bag. So I really like the idea of being able to write notes in class, record the lectures, lectures and then download them to organized folders on my computer or tablet to review later.
Those of you who have smart pens, how do they work for you? Which brands do you recommend? Is it worth the cost? I will most likely need to buy a new laptop before starting vet school - mine is six years old and none too reliable any more - so unless the smart pen is definitely worth the investment, it's probably not wise for me to spend the extra money.
I'd appreciate any advice or recommendations you all have!
I'm definitely someone who benefits from hand writing notes and re-listening to lectures. I'm also not particularly organized person, so my loose leaf notes tend to wind up lost, in the wrong folders, or crumpled into a ball at the bottom of my bag. So I really like the idea of being able to write notes in class, record the lectures, lectures and then download them to organized folders on my computer or tablet to review later.
Those of you who have smart pens, how do they work for you? Which brands do you recommend? Is it worth the cost? I will most likely need to buy a new laptop before starting vet school - mine is six years old and none too reliable any more - so unless the smart pen is definitely worth the investment, it's probably not wise for me to spend the extra money.
I'd appreciate any advice or recommendations you all have!
