Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
or maybe smartest isn’t the best description. At what point in your career did you feel like you had the most medical knowledge in your career?
Reason I ask is all my attendings told me you’d “be the smartest” you’ll ever be right before you take orals. Granted, I had a lot of information floating around, I don’t feel like anything compares to right before/after I took Step 1.
It likely matters how much time you dedicate to a particular exam. I studied harder for step 1 and the basic than any other exams.
Reason I ask is all my attendings told me you’d “be the smartest” you’ll ever be right before you take orals. Granted, I had a lot of information floating around, I don’t feel like anything compares to right before/after I took Step 1.
It likely matters how much time you dedicate to a particular exam. I studied harder for step 1 and the basic than any other exams.