Smartly Executive MBA - Valuable?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J_add_phd

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've been reading about the Smartly Executive MBA program (after seeing an ad through Facebook) and I'm wondering if anyone has completed this program. Is it valuable? It seems like it's very inexpensive at $9,600 USD. Any thoughts or experience?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you probably get what you pay for. It’s ~10% of a real executive MBA program and ~5% of an elite program. If all you need is some extra letters after your name, and you’ve got an extra 10 large collecting dust, go for it.

--
Il Destriero

I actually did their business certificate program during a gap semester I took between undergrad and medical school. I am now enrolled in an MD/MBA program. The way the program is set up is awesome, its a blast to learn and teaches you most of the same material of a traditional business school. The price cant be beat, free for MBA, very low for EMBA. I guess the only downside is that its a new program that doesn't carry much weight prestige wise. Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Hi, I've been reading about the Smartly Executive MBA program (after seeing an ad through Facebook) and I'm wondering if anyone has completed this program. Is it valuable? It seems like it's very inexpensive at $9,600 USD. Any thoughts or experience?
I would do the UoPeople program instead. Cheaper and its accredited.