Smdep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sperola

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gone on one of the summer programs that the AAMC organizes? I am scheduled to go this summer and was just wondering what to expect and if its going to be worth the 6wks out of my summer.

Members don't see this ad.

sperola said:
Has anyone gone on one of the summer programs that the AAMC organizes? I am scheduled to go this summer and was just wondering what to expect and if its going to be worth the 6wks out of my summer.

which one are you attending?

I did the Rice/Baylor site in 03' when it was called the MMEP
...awesome experience

Just like Riceman.. I attended MMEP in 2003.. but I went to Yale. It was a lot of fun. Met great people and got some classes under my belt along the way.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's an amazing experience. I am positive it will prove to be memorable, valuable, and you will enjoy it. Congrats. :)

sperola said:
I'm unfamiliar. Can you explain? How can I register? Thanks!

I'm going to yale this summer, and it just finally hit me that that its relaly gonna be time to go in a month and a half. I haven't really had time to think about it because I just finished finals, but I'm so excited to go out there. If anyone has any experiences to share, I'd be happy to hear them.

I am excited! I'm going to Duke for the summer program. For those of you who don't know about the program its held during the summer for six weeks and is open to college freshman and sophmores here is the website: <http://www.smdep.org>