SN2ed Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aeraqua

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just had a quick question. It's not really a question, more of a confirmation. According to the schedule we only complete 1/3 of each the EK 1001 books but we do all of the BR passages, EK Verbal Passages and TPRH Verbal Passages? Am I getting this right? The schedule just confused me a bit.

Also, is the TPRH Verbal Review not part of the required material? We only need the TPRH Verbal Workbook?

Since I don't have any of the books, I'd also like to ask, does the EK 101 Verbal or the TPRH Verbal Workbook only contain practise passages or are there strategies/techniques i.e. things to learn and read?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For the first question, check out the FAQ.

TPRH Verbal Review is not recommended. It doesn't include any passages and TPR's verbal strategy isn't great. So just use the recommended materials.

TPRH Verbal Workbook and EK 101 Verbal only include passages. If you want some verbal strategies, check out the verbal help links in the guide or run a quick search and you should find some other verbal guides.