For Sale SN2ed Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mlb2358

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am selling my SN2ed MCAT Set. I am located in Philadelphia and would prefer local pickup (can do Northeast Philadelphia or University City), but I will consider shipping as well. I am asking for $350 + shipping (obviously no shipping cost if you pick up the books).

The Berkeley Review:
Biology I & II
Physics I & II
Organic Chemistry I & II
General Chemistry I & II

I purchased all of these directly from the Berkeley Review in June of this year so they should be the most recent edition.

Examkrakers:
1001 Organic Chemistry
1001 General Chemistry
1001 Physics
101 Verbal
Examkrakers Biology

Also purchased in June of this year.

All of the books are in pretty much perfect condition. I didn't do any highlighting, underlining, or writing in the books.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Are you still selling the SN2ed set?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone,

I am selling my SN2ed MCAT Set. I am located in Philadelphia and would prefer local pickup (can do Northeast Philadelphia or University City), but I will consider shipping as well. I am asking for $350 + shipping (obviously no shipping cost if you pick up the books).

The Berkeley Review:
Biology I & II
Physics I & II
Organic Chemistry I & II
General Chemistry I & II

I purchased all of these directly from the Berkeley Review in June of this year so they should be the most recent edition.

Examkrakers:
1001 Organic Chemistry
1001 General Chemistry
1001 Physics
101 Verbal
Examkrakers Biology

Also purchased in June of this year.

All of the books are in pretty much perfect condition. I didn't do any highlighting, underlining, or writing in the books.
still selling? i am close enough to philly

Guys, my post is over a year old. Everything is long gone, lol.