Snapshot Issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uw_stdent

Reaction score
I'm panicking! I was on fieldwork in a remote place and I had been having terrible internet issues. I was able to complete Casper and duet, but when I tried to do Snapshot, either my video did not record or submit properly. I didn't realize until I logged back in to check on everything when I left fieldwork and it said I hadn't completed it. I emailed Casper and they were really unhelpful, saying there is no way to fix this and my snapshot score will be sent to schools empty. I emailed the schools that require Casper and one got back to me saying they don't use Snapshot so don't worry about it. But I haven't heard from the 5 others. Has anyone had this issue? How screwed am I here?

Members don't see this ad.

try not to stress out about this. snapshot is useless. many schools are not requiring it.

they are trying to coerce people into taking the test with verbiage like "required". these are empty words. the test isnt "required" by anybody but them. your casper score will still be sent regardless if you do snapshot or duet. most likely, they are just data mining from applicants.

if you really want to be reassured you can scrounge through your schools of choice website but you will find that nobody is using (or hard requiring) this test and i'm fairly certain of this, anybody comment if otherwise. i believe it is new for 2022 as well.

Reactions: 1 user