Sneaking in for practice tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medinsane

Music in Asian Form
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took TPR course for the April, but decided to retake the August. Can I call them up to ask if I can just take the practice exams for free? Will they allow this? Or should I just sneak in? :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Medinsane said:
I took TPR course for the April, but decided to retake the August. Can I call them up to ask if I can just take the practice exams for free? Will they allow this? Or should I just sneak in? :oops:

Isn't there the TPR guarantee that if you are not satisfied with your score or something than you can retake the course free of charges. I suggest doing that instead of sneaking in.

Of all the people I know, only pre-meds "sneak in" to take 6 hour long practice exams. :laugh: :laugh:

thats so funny, your gonna trespass to take a practice mcat, try explaining that on your record :D.
I think you could prolly do it just say your from another class if they ask, but first call tpr!

In Michigan you have to pay $299 for administrative fees in order to use the guarantee.

Besides, won't your results be skewed if you retake the same practice exams?

Members don't see this ad :)
In all seriousness, I think you'd be better off buying the practice exam from Ebay. They are selling all the KAPLAN, AAMC exams and stuff. I think you'd be better off taking the exam from the comfort of your own home or library as opposed to sneaking into the test center and get called out in the middle of the exam.

RayhanS1282 said:
In all seriousness, I think you'd be better off buying the practice exam from Ebay. They are selling all the KAPLAN, AAMC exams and stuff. I think you'd be better off taking the exam from the comfort of your own home or library as opposed to sneaking into the test center and get called out in the middle of the exam.

Yeh I feel like such a dork sneaking in to take a test *snort*. The reason I dont want to take it at home is because taking it at home or library doesnt offer the same nail biting experience as taking it there with 100 other students. To take TPR again I'd have to pay $299 as someone above has mentioned but that's only if you went to every class, which I didn't. Plus I remember when I took the prac. tests in spring, they NEVER checked, so why not? Or I could just say I'm from another course in another city. Hahah I feel like such a nerd... :laugh:

Medinsane said:
Yeh I feel like such a dork sneaking in to take a test *snort*. The reason I dont want to take it at home is because taking it at home or library doesnt offer the same nail biting experience as taking it there with 100 other students. To take TPR again I'd have to pay $299 as someone above has mentioned but that's only if you went to every class, which I didn't. Plus I remember when I took the prac. tests in spring, they NEVER checked, so why not? Or I could just say I'm from another course in another city. Hahah I feel like such a nerd... :laugh:

LOL, for a truly nailbiting experience...take it at home and take off 10 min from each section.

RayhanS1282 said:
LOL, for a truly nailbiting experience...take it at home and take off 10 min from each section.

Hi!

I actually called TPR and Kaplan to see if I could just pay for the practice exams and unfortunately all their reps said "no"... so if you can sneak in without being noticed and still keep your test at the end more power to you!

Good luck. :luck: