So Alli is coming out this week....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...the watered down OTC form of Xenical. This should be an amusing thing to witness. I can see it now. Fat people downing three of them at one, then going to the KFC buffet, 5 times a week, and, of course, coming back 2 weeks later all pissed off that they haven't lost any weight, demanding a refund. The worst part? My next rotation is a retail rotation, so I'll actually have to deal with it (teh suck).

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm getting some for my bimonthly pizza splurge. Of course my goal isn't to lose 100 lbs...it's just to not get obese...
 
...the watered down OTC form of Xenical. This should be an amusing thing to witness. I can see it now. Fat people downing three of them at one, then going to the KFC buffet, 5 times a week, and, of course, coming back 2 weeks later all pissed off that they haven't lost any weight, demanding a refund. The worst part? My next rotation is a retail rotation, so I'll actually have to deal with it (teh suck).

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm getting some for my bimonthly pizza splurge. Of course my goal isn't to lose 100 lbs...it's just to not get obese...

Tell them the first step is to "PUT THE DARN SNICKERS DOWN!!!" It could be a good start.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I played with the fake fat they have with the demo box and it was pretty cool. I bet it would help to show that to some people, when you tell them they might have some really gross looking feces if they eat fatty foods while taking this medicine. Seriously, the package insert has some nice descripitive words for what this will look like.