So Canada or Poland for medical school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was initially commenting on you saying Mike Pence would be a better guy; if you're worried about rights, Trump is the guy you want. Secondly, there were plenty of people outside the main spectrum of mainstream media (most donors to the Clinton campaign) that accounted for the hidden "trump vote" (people scared to tell polsters they were voting for trump), overvaluing the black vote to clinton (by comparing it to Obama; who in part voted for Obama due to his race and giving democrats a chance after Bush; Obama didn't improve their lives as much as they would have liked) and the unappreciated vote, people who voted for the first time due to a non-politician running. This is something that wasn't accounted for in the polls. I'm just saying to a look at it outside the biased lens of mainstream media.
I was just making a stupid joke about Trump bombing a country and threatening out safety. Pence has corrected Trump several times on the stupid **** he says (banning Muslims). Did you see the debate, he was lying about what Trump said he would do the entire time.

Members don't see this ad.

Guys: You need to stop focusing on Trump. He's obsessed with power and prestige, and will most likely just be the figurehead and pretend he has power. Pence literally has one of the WORST records as a US governor. He has passed insane religious freedom laws (And this is coming from a Christian), abortion restrictions, LGBT laws etc. He is the one that will be in power.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Imagine how embarrassed Clinton is haha.

I was just making a stupid joke about Trump bombing a country and threatening out safety. Pence has corrected Trump several times on the stupid **** he says (banning Muslims). Did you see the debate, he was lying about what Trump said he would do the entire time.
I think Trump has, at the core of his ideas, very basic republican ideals that could be could for the country. But he needs to get his **** together and stop acting like a horny and edgy 13 year old as the president of the free world.

How exactly am I uneducated? No one saw this coming.

Actually, it isn't all that surprising to see Trump winning the election given the global populist/antiestablishment/antitrade sentiment going on for a long while now. No one likes the trade deals here (e.g. TPP and TTIP), and Hillary suffers from trust problems with the American people, especially given that she essentially represents the establishment which many voters were outraged about.

Actually, it isn't all that surprising to see Trump winning the election given the global populist/antiestablishment/antitrade sentiment going on for a long while now. No one likes the trade deals here (e.g. TPP and TTIP), and Hillary suffers from trust problems with the American people, especially given that she essentially represents the establishment which many voters were outraged about.
Thank you

The most surprising part of this the was the failure of polling. Just goes to show, study design means everything boys and girls. Mess that up and you could be using useless treatment and thinking it is a cure.

Reactions: 5 users
The most surprising part of this the was the failure of polling. Just goes to show, study design means everything boys and girls. Mess that up and you could be using useless treatment and thinking it is a cure.

Polling is biased because a lot of it occurs on college campuses and people don't want to tell other people (even if they're anonymous) that they're voting for Trump.

How much do you think the latest FBI blow played? Clinton had double digits after the tape came out.. I can't believe the polls were THAT off.

Reactions: 1 user
Polling is biased because a lot of it occurs on college campuses and people don't want to tell other people (even if they're anonymous) that they're voting for Trump.
Or inadequate polling in rural areas. or insufficent sample size. or unrepresentative sample. Lots of issues, I just figured the people who get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars have this figured out by now.

How much do you think the latest FBI blow played? Clinton had double digits after the tape came out.. I can't believe the polls were THAT off.
I don't think the FBI blow affected anything; at that point people knew who they were gonna vote for. The polls were off the entire time due to reasons listed above ^

This was a polling issue. Maybe the emails played a roll, but you cant screw it up this badly without methodological issues. Think about this bomb shell . Donald trump was right to question the polls from the very beginning. let me reiterate. F*ck Nate Silver.

I don't think the FBI blow affected anything; at that point people knew who they were gonna vote for. The polls were off the entire time due to reasons listed above ^
If that were true, the polls wouldn't have changed. And they significantly did.

If that were true, the polls wouldn't have changed. And they significantly did.
Not really the Margin of Error on those things is usually within 3-5 percentage point swings.

Guys: You need to stop focusing on Trump. He's obsessed with power and prestige, and will most likely just be the figurehead and pretend he has power. Pence literally has one of the WORST records as a US governor. He has passed insane religious freedom laws (And this is coming from a Christian), abortion restrictions, LGBT laws etc. He is the one that will be in power.
Hasn't Indiana been well off fiscally?

It's not even the presidential victor that worries me. It's the rest of the government that is about to turn pure blood red. It's the beginning of what could be a very conservative america, up until we have the liberal millennial generation coming into power.

It's not even the presidential victor that worries me. It's the rest of the government that is about to turn pure blood red. It's the beginning of what could be a very conservative america, up until we have the liberal millennial generation coming into power.
I am curious to see the turnout.

As much as everyone may want to discuss the election, pre-allo is not the place to do so. Please use the social thread or visit the lounge/SPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.