So, How Many Hours a Week do You Study in Pharmacy School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't understand how anyone can study with the tv. Your train of thought is constantly being disrupted. Thats bananas!

I can study with the TV if it is just review and I mostly know it. If I have to really learn something for the first time, I have to have silence.

Members don't see this ad.

P3 here.....
I study maybe 25-30 hours a week, I have a hectic schedule and I am taking extra classes. These threads are never really any gauge on how much one will study. This answer is individual specific and it depends on your program too. I am sure you can get away with studying half of what i do at my program, but I want to learn so I don't kill someone later. I wish more would take this approach.

P3 here.....
I study maybe 25-30 hours a week, I have a hectic schedule and I am taking extra classes. These threads are never really any gauge on how much one will study. This answer is individual specific and it depends on your program too. I am sure you can get away with studying half of what i do at my program, but I want to learn so I don't kill someone later. I wish more would take this approach.

I agree with you on that.

3-4 hours a day on weekdays and 6 hours on weekends. P1 GPA 4.0

Reactions: 1 user