So, How Many Hours a Week do You Study in Pharmacy School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't understand how anyone can study with the tv. Your train of thought is constantly being disrupted. Thats bananas!

I can study with the TV if it is just review and I mostly know it. If I have to really learn something for the first time, I have to have silence.
 
P3 here.....
I study maybe 25-30 hours a week, I have a hectic schedule and I am taking extra classes. These threads are never really any gauge on how much one will study. This answer is individual specific and it depends on your program too. I am sure you can get away with studying half of what i do at my program, but I want to learn so I don't kill someone later. I wish more would take this approach.
 
P3 here.....
I study maybe 25-30 hours a week, I have a hectic schedule and I am taking extra classes. These threads are never really any gauge on how much one will study. This answer is individual specific and it depends on your program too. I am sure you can get away with studying half of what i do at my program, but I want to learn so I don't kill someone later. I wish more would take this approach.

I agree with you on that.