So I'm sitting in the airport drinking a beer...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WakeMedHeel

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
while on the internet. I'm done with interviews. What did you do to celebrate being done with interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

WakeMedHeel said:
while on the internet. I'm done with interviews. What did you do to celebrate being done with interviews?

unprotected sex with multiple partners and I splurged and got the really good coc this time, not the cheap stuff...

... either that or I just took a nap and had a Guinness after dinner... I get mixed up sometimes. :D

dlung said:
unprotected sex with multiple partners and I splurged and got the really good coc this time, not the cheap stuff...

... either that or I just took a nap and had a Guinness after dinner... I get mixed up sometimes. :D

The first story is much better.

Members don't see this ad :)
I slept alot on the plane home and then spent most of the next day playing Metroid with my son.

Ah, the celebretory life of a father. :)

Take care,
Jeff

i'm in beautiful Dominical, Costa Rica hanging out on the beach. taking spanish classes too, but my itinerary includes surfing lessons, swimming, horseback riding, snorkeling, and riding ziplines in the trees -- just this week. ain't it grand.

weather here, in the 80's and sunny. when i flew out of dulles it was 10.

My last interview was at Charity... needless to say I did not go home for a few days. What happens in New Orleans, stays in New Orleans. The beads, however, managed to make it out of the state ;)

I had a pretty subdued (nice dinner with my wife) end of interviews celebration. The no-holds-barred big blowout comes on St Patrick's Match Day.

Scrubbs said:
My last interview was at Charity... needless to say I did not go home for a few days. What happens in New Orleans, stays in New Orleans. The beads, however, managed to make it out of the state ;)

What happens in New Orleans?? :)

TripleDegree said:
What happens in New Orleans?? :)

Ask her how she came by the beads..there's part of your answer. :laugh:

Went to Thailand & Laos for 2 weeks. :thumbup:

Then I came back and started Neurology. :thumbdown:

EMApplicant said:
Went to Thailand & Laos for 2 weeks. :thumbup:

Then I came back and started Neurology. :thumbdown:

I'm greatly jealous of all you world travelers!! My wife can't break free until the last week of March, when we're headed down to Belize for a few days to do some diving.