So, my upwards trend isn't really up..

Started by allied32
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

allied32

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went to a state university where I ended up with a 3.9 GPA for 2 years. I then transferred to a private liberal arts college where I have a 3.1. My first semester I got a c and the rest b's. My grades are slowly going back up, but is this going to hurt me when applying. I was also a college athlete after I transferred so in my mind it was really my time management skills that killed my grades. It is also a harder school, but how bad is this going to look? I have 2 semesters of grades left which I think I could pull it up to a 3.4.