So nervous

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sprtone101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really need support I am so nervous!!

I suck at name brand and generics and uses.

I am good at math and iffy on conversions. My job pays for me to take it the first time and I gotta pay for it my second time if I were to fail.

I am just sooo nervous. :barf:

Members don't see this ad.

I am good at math and iffy on conversions. My job pays for me to take it the first time and I gotta pay for it my second time if I were to fail.

This is the reason why most people fail the test. You need to be more confident and sleep more. Don't only study the day before test. Study all you can and dream about what is going to happen after you pass!:)

Good Luck!

There is really only (2) good cures for nervousness. Hardwork and experience. If you dont have one, then you need to work on the other. Study hard, such that when it comes time to take the test - you crush it.

Good :luck:

~above~

Members don't see this ad :)
Your post is very vague, what test are you referring to, the pharmacy technician certification exam?

yea the ptcb. anyone know A good sight where I can practice conversions! =]