So Sad.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njac

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started my 4th year rotations this week. Not so bad overall.

The kicker is that I just received my paycheck from busting my butt the last 2 weeks. $1020. I won't see anything even remotely close to that again until January or so - you figure December is MidYear and then have to visit the family back east etc etc. Working full time (plus some overtime) while paying for the experience sucks.

sigh. stupid 7am rotation. (note what time it is that I just got home from the bar. I will not give up my pub quiz for a general medicine rotation!)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
midyear you say...

we should get a list of all of us going(or planning anyway) so we can all not actually meet and awkwardly wonder who else there is on SDN

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't logged in in a while, so it feels a little funny. :p I almost forgot my password. :scared:

I'm sorry about that 7am stuff. When I have to go in for 9am, it just about kills me. I prefer the night shift, which I've been getting more of this summer. I could be an overnight pharmacist if I could get enough sleep during the day.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago (just letting you know :smuggrin:).

If it's any comfort at all, you'll be done with rotations a year before me. I'll still be at the whim of professors and the institution while you're on rotations.

Have lots of fun for me! K?