So, what are MY chances?

Started by kh04250
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kh04250

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I have a 3.8 undergrad gpa from a university (nowhere that exciting or fantastic, but a 4 year university), graduated magna cum laude, and did a winter semester abroad in Germany.

I start volunteering at a hospital next month and plan on asking to shadow a doctor or two after a bit of experience there.

My SAT scores were low, I think. I believe they were 1120-1160 range and I did really poorly in high school. I don't even know if that matters since I did so well in college.

I plan on taking the GRE to show I've improved in my test taking ability.

Assuming I do well on the GRE, get at least 100 hours of volunteering, and do some shadowing, how likely is it that Hopkins or Goucher will like what they see?