Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is my general schedule for my junior and senior years.This is open to minor changes(and yes I'm damn sure I can handle these classes)
I plan to enter med school as a non-traditional student after my army retirement is completed(I'll be around 42 by then)knowing full well I'll have to take some extra premed classes then and there.
I'll major in neuroscience in college with a possible double major in economics(my interest).
Junior Year
1.AP English
2.AP American History
3.AP Chemistry 2
4.AP Physics
5.German
6.Either Algebra 2 or Trig depending on my circumstances next semester
Senior Year
1.AP English
2.AP Government and Economics(one class,2 different subjects at m school)
3.AP Biology 2
4.AP Statistics
5.German
6.Either trig or AP calculus given my circumstances my next semester.
I'd say it's pretty well off,no?
Gives me some breathing room for a double major that's for damn sure.
And this isn't even considering the possibility of me having a 7th period this year or the next 2,which could conceivably free up classes.
And also would you guys recommend me taking 3 years of German or only 2 years,thus letting me possibly take algebra 2 the same year as geometry,ending up with me being able to have calculus my senior year.
Thank you all for your experience and advice in advance.
I plan to enter med school as a non-traditional student after my army retirement is completed(I'll be around 42 by then)knowing full well I'll have to take some extra premed classes then and there.
I'll major in neuroscience in college with a possible double major in economics(my interest).
Junior Year
1.AP English
2.AP American History
3.AP Chemistry 2
4.AP Physics
5.German
6.Either Algebra 2 or Trig depending on my circumstances next semester
Senior Year
1.AP English
2.AP Government and Economics(one class,2 different subjects at m school)
3.AP Biology 2
4.AP Statistics
5.German
6.Either trig or AP calculus given my circumstances my next semester.
I'd say it's pretty well off,no?
Gives me some breathing room for a double major that's for damn sure.
And this isn't even considering the possibility of me having a 7th period this year or the next 2,which could conceivably free up classes.
And also would you guys recommend me taking 3 years of German or only 2 years,thus letting me possibly take algebra 2 the same year as geometry,ending up with me being able to have calculus my senior year.
Thank you all for your experience and advice in advance.

