• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

deejayshakur

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Status
...when you take a long test like the mcat? i felt significant pressure in the front of my brain, and on occasion, generalized head pressure. what would an eeg look like? im guessing it would be all over the place, neurons firing one after another.

ad_sharp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2003
You never know
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I think that the eeg would look like the lie detector test in "Meet the Parents" when Jack ask Greg Focker if he has had sexual relations with his daughter :scared:

Kazema

In a kingdom by the sea
15+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2004
Status
Medical Student
I was worst last night. I couldn't fall asleep until about 3 am because every time I got close to falling asleep I felt like my throat closed up and that I was suffocating.

That was pretty horrible.

About the Ads