So what is the consensus on PE for class of 2022? Any updates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASGD1983

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My class is doing a separate evaluation on every rotation that assesses PE skills. I suppose this is an "alternative pathway" done by our school as prophylaxis so to speak to comply with nbome PE requirements should they demand something soon - as we all know nbome is still thinking about alternative pathway for class of 2022 they said will be released at the end of April. I really hope PE is no more. Can anyone share their thoughts or any new info?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My class is doing a separate evaluation on every rotation that assesses PE skills. I suppose this is an "alternative pathway" done by our school as prophylaxis so to speak to comply with nbome PE requirements should they demand something soon - as we all know nbome is still thinking about alternative pathway for class of 2022 they said will be released at the end of April. I really hope PE is no more. Can anyone share their thoughts or any new info?
Heard that its likely to be similar to 2021's, with the rollout being announced on April 30th and there not being possibly enough/space and time for all the '22's along the additional disruptions to auditions/Sub-i's/aways etc.

Reactions: 1 user