So which pres candidate is most in line with the interests of pharmacists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:eek: Yep Cject...that was my jaw you just heard hit the floor!

Ditto that, especially since Cav's blood's been blue the whole time I've known him (even when exposed to oxygen!). ;) :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly I have no problem with people that vote for McCain for whatever reason they come up with, but really, Sarah 'Foreign policy = seeing Russia from front Porch' Palin is a 72 year old's heart away from the top office. Just goes to show you how far he's willing to go to pander for the religious conservative's vote.

well...McCain just came out and said he would stop drug importation tonight

I believe the APhA and the chains are supporting drug importation. Personally, I don't think drug importation will make much of a difference since the pharmaceutical companies can always limit the drug supply to Canada.

I will be voting for Obama/Biden. I agree that Obama does not have as much experience as McCain but being in the Senate for that long may help McCain become a better politician, not necessary a better leader. I also admire Obama intelligence and I believe our country needs someone with his intelligence to understand and solve the complex issues.