I said he had the looks of someone who is Jewish... because in America, the word jew i ABSOLUTELY coined with a stereotypical phenotype. Quit pretending everything needs to be politically correct. Did it or did it not paint a picture of the kid I was trying to describe...I could have said, a white kid with a big nose, curly hair, and an annoying accent, or I could of said a could some one who looked jewish....I chose the latter. Honestly, I have had a good count for being able to guess when someone has family ancestors that were Jewish... I'm glad you interpreted what you interpreted the way you did, also know that someone like you couldn't hack it in medicine.. racism, sexism, all sort of prejudice go on everyday...if its not oppressing people directly or influencing decision making of someones future, its not worth fretting over. Otherwise every time someone said Fa**ot in the OR, or B*tch, or P***y, or JEW, someone would flip out...I'm an institution that I am sure you know and respect, I promise you we all talk like this, get out!