You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
So who had to work at a CVS pharmacy this weekend?
Started by Dr Wario
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
happened to be lucky and did a relief stint for 10 hrs on sat--what a mess-system was off line when I got in and was still off line when we left--heard it was company-wide--must have been all those pcq calls that overloaded the system???
-don't every wanna go thru that ordeal again..anyone know what the deal was-help desk was totally unavailable due to the volume of calls
-don't every wanna go thru that ordeal again..anyone know what the deal was-help desk was totally unavailable due to the volume of callsI vacuumed
Couldn't get a straight answer from anybody at the help desk, but a helpful patient told me that they found papers among Osama bin Laden's possessions that said that he planned to wipe out the USA's computer systems, and perhaps CVS's outage was the first step in that grand plan. He then told me that I needed to be say my prayers and be sure of where I was going when I died.
And yes, he was filling rx's for anti-psychotic meds.
And yes, he was filling rx's for anti-psychotic meds.
I don't work for CVS, but I do work at a 24 hour Walgreens that is apparently surrounded by several CVS...guess where they sent all their customers on Saturday? Worst Saturday I've had in a long time.
I did some relief work at cvs last saturday and the whole operating system companywide was off line for like 12 hrs or more--not a pretty picture--anyone know what went down??
Your thread was merged with the existing thread regarding the issue with CVS over the weekend.
I don't work for CVS, but I do work at a 24 hour Walgreens that is apparently surrounded by several CVS...guess where they sent all their customers on Saturday? Worst Saturday I've had in a long time.
Same thong happened to me! Terrible Saturday having to deal with the normal craziness and CVSs pissed off customers.
CVS will make that money back the next day from dis-satisfied Walgreen customers from POWER.
With that said, how did POWER pharmacies handled the increase volume from waiters?
With that said, how did POWER pharmacies handled the increase volume from waiters?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 5K