Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your PDA.... So, I'm in the market for a new phone and I'm trying to decide between a smartphone (HTC touch) or "reg" phone (LG voyager). I'll be a p2 in the fall so I don't think having a PDA is crucial this yr, but I will be in the hospital for a few wks doing some cases in the spring.
So what do you guys think? Do some of you carry a PDA separate from your phone? (is that a + or a -?) What programs are a must have in your opinion?
I need to make a purchase in the next 2 days so please help me out.
Thanks
So what do you guys think? Do some of you carry a PDA separate from your phone? (is that a + or a -?) What programs are a must have in your opinion?
I need to make a purchase in the next 2 days so please help me out.
Thanks