So who is DEFINETELY going to Temple?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Macguyver83

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering is DEFINETELY goin to Temple? What kind of information does the school send you after you have been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

How do you find out your TUid? are you supposed to get this in the mail? I only got my PIN in the mail....

Members don't see this ad :)
Does Temple give out any scholarships? I can't find anything on the Financial Services page...they are so ridiculously expensive and it would be nice to have an incentive to attend.

UCdannyLA said:
How do you find out your TUid? are you supposed to get this in the mail? I only got my PIN in the mail....

Use magic.

you get your TUid after you pay the deposit online. When you log back into there with that password they gave you, it says your name and your TUID.

And I just accepted my offer to Temple...See you guys in august

So that's how it is - I don't know if you read my other post on the Temple Waitlist Thread, but even though I'm still on the ccl, when I login to the status page, it has my name in red CAPS letters, and right below it, it says: TUID, but there's no id number next to it - I figured that's what the page looks like after you get accepted.....but i'm still on the waitlist!! I called to ask if that had meant there was a change in my status...the lady put me on hold and then came back and said "no, doesn't mean anything - if anything changes, you'll get an email from us.." ...tears...lol :(