Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ladies and Gents,
So I'm enquiring as to the plans of local Southern CA non-trads.
There is an Albacore tuna-sized amount of threads about age and job transferring and GPA and O-Chem sucking and what not, but what I implore you folks to inform me of is actual people living South of say, SLO, striving for Med-School from the position of square one.
Without completely destroying any credibility my opinion has or might have around here, let's just say I'm oldish, work full-time and I'm exploring exactly where in the greater Los Angeles area I need to finish (and by finish I mean start...w/ the exception of Bio) my Science pre-reqs; Oh and where/how around here I'd take an MCAT prep-course.
CSUN anyone, for post-bacc? SMC? COC? Any non-trads from Socal applying to UCLA, or Keck or Western or UCSD (Irvine is a ****e-hole 👎 - the actual city - so I nary mention?) or dare I say UCSF
?
I love this site but it all feels very nebulous without a perspective on geographic specificity.
Gracias para algo input.
So I'm enquiring as to the plans of local Southern CA non-trads.
There is an Albacore tuna-sized amount of threads about age and job transferring and GPA and O-Chem sucking and what not, but what I implore you folks to inform me of is actual people living South of say, SLO, striving for Med-School from the position of square one.
Without completely destroying any credibility my opinion has or might have around here, let's just say I'm oldish, work full-time and I'm exploring exactly where in the greater Los Angeles area I need to finish (and by finish I mean start...w/ the exception of Bio) my Science pre-reqs; Oh and where/how around here I'd take an MCAT prep-course.
CSUN anyone, for post-bacc? SMC? COC? Any non-trads from Socal applying to UCLA, or Keck or Western or UCSD (Irvine is a ****e-hole 👎 - the actual city - so I nary mention?) or dare I say UCSF
?I love this site but it all feels very nebulous without a perspective on geographic specificity.
Gracias para algo input.