Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You were so helpful last time I asked (j/k).
Either way, I got the rotation schedule, I'm making contacts, my experiential director has already contacted yours blah blah.
Basically, i'm wondering what kind of stuff you guys have in psych and if people take those rotations. In my area (which I'd actually rather not leave since SoCal has been sooooooo friendly) we have several really great psych rotations, and more than half the time slots for them are open becasue the students aren't that interested. So I'm just trying to get some ideas/gauge some interest.
Also, once again, if anyone wants to move to the Seattle or south areas of Washington I can set you up with the coolest (or the easiest if you're lazy) rotations in exchange for some of your local stuff (inpatient down there is a @#$% to set up on my own).
So c'mon class of '07, let your classmates know too if they want to leave SoCal. Washington is very enticing and free for pharmacy practice, pay is swell, cost of living is decent, and if you don't mind tons of rain you'll love it. Yes, I'm begging.
Msg me here or at [email protected]
Either way, I got the rotation schedule, I'm making contacts, my experiential director has already contacted yours blah blah.
Basically, i'm wondering what kind of stuff you guys have in psych and if people take those rotations. In my area (which I'd actually rather not leave since SoCal has been sooooooo friendly) we have several really great psych rotations, and more than half the time slots for them are open becasue the students aren't that interested. So I'm just trying to get some ideas/gauge some interest.
Also, once again, if anyone wants to move to the Seattle or south areas of Washington I can set you up with the coolest (or the easiest if you're lazy) rotations in exchange for some of your local stuff (inpatient down there is a @#$% to set up on my own).
So c'mon class of '07, let your classmates know too if they want to leave SoCal. Washington is very enticing and free for pharmacy practice, pay is swell, cost of living is decent, and if you don't mind tons of rain you'll love it. Yes, I'm begging.
Msg me here or at [email protected]