Soccer (aka football) fans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

darkmansaad

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope some people caught the manchester united game this morning....and to all the non soccer fans on here i recommend you try and catch the replays on FSC and CHALLENGE you not to call it EL JOGA BONITA. Simply sick
 
The game winner is possibly the goal of the season so far. It was scored in injury time by a 17 year old playing in his club debut at home at Old Trafford. If that isn't a dream come true, I don't know what is...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOPrcPTgsuA[/YOUTUBE]
 
Sick indeed...good for the youngster there. I would have liked to have seen Chelsea gain some ground this weekend, but that goal there pretty much sealed the deal. I am ticked that Dish Network removed FSC from my programming package, I don't get to see EPL or most MLS games...thanks for the youtube link MRW.
 
Yeah...fluke win (non Man-U fan here🙂). Good for the kid I guess, being a reserve player on his debut game, but still...Villa let this one slide 👎