Social Psychology

Started by 38689
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3

38689

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm finishing up my pre-med requirements and applying for entrance in fall of 2006. my major is in psychology and i have done research for 4 years (only 1 publication though) Is all of this research going to go to waste or would it help me get into a Psychology phd/md program? I've only heard of neuroscience md/phd's, but all of my research is in social psych.

thanks
 
Froggy785 said:
I'm finishing up my pre-med requirements and applying for entrance in fall of 2006. my major is in psychology and i have done research for 4 years (only 1 publication though) Is all of this research going to go to waste or would it help me get into a Psychology phd/md program? I've only heard of neuroscience md/phd's, but all of my research is in social psych.

thanks


I do not think it will all get wasted. At least, in my university(U of M) I have a friend in MSTp program who is doing psychology phd. Let me know if you need the contact address.
huseyin