solved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
solved

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys real quick.

Do we need to update our AADSAS application - our transcript?

I looked it up but got information of when it opens and stuff. but is it required? does it look bad if we dont?

I took summer classes. and my gpa is gonna be the same. but i dont feel like spending money on my transcipt 3x if i dont need too

You will definitely need to provide another transcript, otherwise your coursework won't be verified. I also took summer classes, so I had to pay to send my transcripts after spring quarter since I applied mid-July, and I had to re-send (and pay) for a new transcript. And what do you mean your GPA will be the same...? I mean, it can only go up or down

Thank you. I applied in july, so i was hoping to lump my summer and fall term classes in 1 transcript in the winter. and not pay for a summer round then again later for the fall round.
and for my gpa like if its 3.67 then its 3.68, not really different.
Yeah, I see what you mean about having to pay for two new transcripts. But I'm pretty sure that waiting until December to update will further delay your app even more because they would have to verify 2 terms worth of classes vs. 1. And if you already indicated in your app that you had in progress classes from summer, I can imagine they would be wondering why they haven't received your academic update yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.