Somebody create a SDN iPhone app.

Started by calisoca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

calisoca

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Somebody create this, right now. I'm confined to my phone until August and posting on/navigating this site on a mobile phone is a horrendous endeavor.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm, the only time I am ever on SDN (a lot!) is on my iPhone and I don't mind it? What do you guys find so frustrating or unappealing about SDN on the iPhone?
 
that would be such a sweet idea... i swear the iphone is ruling the world!!
 
It would be wonderful to have SDN as an iphone app! I can already imagine what it would look like...:nod:
 
I thought it was pretty easy to navigate sdn on my blackberry. Any time a lecture heads into familiar territory, I head here on my phone. 😉

I wish more schools would implement technology in their curriculum. Shenandoah give their students an iphone and a macbook pro. Well, they dont give, but its part of tuititon. lol. Anyways, they have entire recorded lectures and notes that you can download from their Shenandoah itunes store page.
 
I wish more schools would implement technology in their curriculum. Shenandoah give their students an iphone and a macbook pro. Well, they dont give, but its part of tuititon. lol. Anyways, they have entire recorded lectures and notes that you can download from their Shenandoah itunes store page.

I hope midwestern provides Apple laptops!