somebody kindly suggest me how to study

Started by AARUSH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AARUSH

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i couldn't clear NBDE PART 1 secured 73! can anyone suggest me how to study....because i am planing to retake the exam....
 
i couldn't clear NBDE PART 1 secured 73! can anyone suggest me how to study....because i am planing to retake the exam....

The material what u used for 1st time add some reference to it keep that material as a base...use lots of Google for diagrams and Wikipedia as reference...especially if u do not understand anything after ........use youtube videos especially for Biochem ...read 1st six chapters of Okeson for occlusion because in my view this part of DA is tested heavily.
 
Happen the same thing to me ..failed , but planning to take it again, materials that I used , Mosby book and dental desk, just recently I found that out about a ASDA release test , planning to study them, but any other advice please more than welcome, my score 73 ...🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i couldn't clear NBDE PART 1 secured 73! can anyone suggest me how to study....because i am planing to retake the exam....
I felt really prepared after using my Dental Boards Mastery app and released exams. I loved all of their mnemonics and pictures. I had a problem with one of their updates, but their customer service rep was really helpful and got me back on track quickly. The guy (Berto) sp? also said that they have had a 99% pass rate!!!
 
Happen the same thing to me ..failed , but planning to take it again, materials that I used , Mosby book and dental desk, just recently I found that out about a ASDA release test , planning to study them, but any other advice please more than welcome, my score 73 ...🙁

Hi Bibip68
I would say know dental decks inside out. Revise atleast 3 times and try to do as many ASDA exams as you can especially the recent ones....I did NBDE first aid too but thats not much diffrerent from decks...hope this helps