Somebody please help me come back down to earth...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schooltill30

Doctor Acula
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know I'm being overly stressy, and I probably sound like the biggest troll in the world, but I really do need some help. I am taking Chem I right now, my first Science (started the whole premed game a little late), and I am borderline A/B. I AM STRESSING OUT LIKE CRAZY!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: I know that I shouldn't be, and having a B for your first science in 3 or so years isn't really that bad, but I just can't help it. The premed disease has caught hold and won't let go. I don't know what's going to happen in the fall, when I start doubling up on the science, but I can't go on like this...

Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Semester's not over yet! I'm A/B borderline in at least 75% of my classes EVERY semester coming up to the final. Just calculate what scores you need for that A and... get them.

:luck::thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
If it makes you feel any better, I got a B in my first Chem class, but I still got into a couple of med schools. :D

B's might not be the greatest grades in the world, but they're far from devastating. You can still be accepted. :luck:

Semester's not over yet! I'm A/B borderline in at least 75% of my classes EVERY semester coming up to the final. Just calculate what scores you need for that A and... get them.

this is what i do..but if anything, try and aim for a 100 on that final..the final probably wont be that much different than the exams you've already had, so review those and see if theres some sort of weak spot or trend in the type of problems you don't answer well (personally, i always make sure to go over the first 10 or so problems before i hand in the final b/c its in these problems that i tend to make stupid mistakes)..good luck:D

I'm borderline for three out of my four courses this year. You learn not to panic and to just do your best. (That and the fact my GPA's already established :smuggrin: )

Thanks, guys. I really do know all of this, but it helps to actually hear it from someone other than that little guy in my head. You know who I mean....

ha . . . exactly the same case here. I'd say it was closer to 80 or 90% of my college career I'd go into the final with an A/B. Good thing with science profs is that many of them won't give you a lower course grade than you get on the final, and most of them will definitely bump up a borderline grade with a good final grade.

Sometimes it's going to break your way, sometimes it won't . . . Finals are 50% preparation and 50% dumb luck, so just do your half and hope for the best!