SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Something wrong with

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Green912, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Green912

Green912 10+ Year Member

Jun 11, 2001
    I've tried to get onto the site with my previous user name and password but couldn't. I then created a totally new name and password and it still says the user doesn't exist. Is it me? :confused: :confused:
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Green912

Green912 10+ Year Member

Jun 11, 2001
    I also had to create a new Compuserve screen name (needed a new e-mail)because when I'd try to create a new user with the same address it recognized that the old e-mail was used.
  4. futrfysician

futrfysician Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 28, 2001
    email me, I am a moderator over there and can access the Board Admin features.

[email protected]
  5. OldManDave

OldManDave Fossil Bouncer Emeritus Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Feb 26, 1999
    Lafayette, IN

I believe I have fixed your problem...yes, our forums are set up such that the same user is prevented from having multiple usernames/accounts...since you can access the forums from any compluter with internet capability, there is not a reason to clutter the membership database with duplications.

I have forwarded to Joe Pegram, the above poster, your active username and re-set password...feel free to change your password through your personal control panel.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact either myself or Joe.