Something wrong with Oldpremeds.net?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Green912, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Green912

Attending Physician
    I've tried to get onto the site with my previous user name and password but couldn't. I then created a totally new name and password and it still says the user doesn't exist. Is it me? :confused: :confused:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Green912

Attending Physician
    I also had to create a new Compuserve screen name (needed a new e-mail)because when I'd try to create a new user with the same address it recognized that the old e-mail was used.

4. futrfysician

futrfysician Senior Member

email me, I am a moderator over there and can access the Board Admin features.

[email protected]

5. OldManDave

OldManDave Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
    Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    Green,

I believe I have fixed your problem...yes, our forums are set up such that the same user is prevented from having multiple usernames/accounts...since you can access the forums from any compluter with internet capability, there is not a reason to clutter the membership database with duplications.

I have forwarded to Joe Pegram, the above poster, your active username and re-set password...feel free to change your password through your personal control panel.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact either myself or Joe.