1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Something wrong with Oldpremeds.net?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Green912, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Green912

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I've tried to get onto the site with my previous user name and password but couldn't. I then created a totally new name and password and it still says the user doesn't exist. Is it me? :confused: :confused:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Green912

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I also had to create a new Compuserve screen name (needed a new e-mail)because when I'd try to create a new user with the same address it recognized that the old e-mail was used.

4. futrfysician

futrfysician Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

email me, I am a moderator over there and can access the Board Admin features.

[email protected]

5. OldManDave

OldManDave Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Green,

I believe I have fixed your problem...yes, our forums are set up such that the same user is prevented from having multiple usernames/accounts...since you can access the forums from any compluter with internet capability, there is not a reason to clutter the membership database with duplications.

I have forwarded to Joe Pegram, the above poster, your active username and re-set password...feel free to change your password through your personal control panel.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact either myself or Joe.