Sorry for the multiple insecure threads !!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorbettyrock

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry everybody! I know that I've been posting a lot of similar threads about my interview. I don't understand why I can't stop thinking about it (it's almost like OCD); probably because it was my only interview and I'm actually an older student (31) and don't want to wait until next year to apply again.

Is anyone experiencing anything like this? Constant obsessing?

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry everybody! I know that I've been posting a lot of similar threads about my interview. I don't understand why I can't stop thinking about it (it's almost like OCD); probably because it was my only interview and I'm actually an older student (31) and don't want to wait until next year to apply again.

Is anyone experiencing anything like this? Constant obsessing?

An obsessive thread to apologize for all the obsessive threads... :laugh:

I would guess that most of us are somewhat obessive. I know I tend to be. It's a blessing and a curse. I think we tend to be perfectionistic, which leads us to be hard on ourselves. It helps us to achieve, but it can be painful.

EDIT: I definitely feel your pain, I think that's why I'm so vocal your threads

I can sympathize with obsessing over every little thing that happened during an interview. But at some point, I just learned to let it go. Constant worrying won't have any effect on the outcome... and you're probably being more harsh on yourself than you need to be. Just try to relax and chill. It's easier said than done, but your sanity will thank you for it.