South Carolina DPT Schools

Started by amp21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else got accepted from MUSCs waitlist? I feel like it’s time for me to give up hope if I haven’t heard by now lol but wanted to see if anyone else had heard anything
 
Has anyone else got accepted from MUSCs waitlist? I feel like it’s time for me to give up hope if I haven’t heard by now lol but wanted to see if anyone else had heard anything
I got off the waitlist about two weeks ago and accepted my spot!
Some of my stats are: cGPA: 3.7
GRE: 157 Q, 159 V, 5.0 AW
Hope that helps a little bit!
 
I got off the waitlist about two weeks ago and accepted my spot!
Some of my stats are: cGPA: 3.7
GRE: 157 Q, 159 V, 5.0 AW
Hope that helps a little bit!
Do you know how many people are in the class so far? They told me I’m in top half of waitlist but idk if I’ll get in.