You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
South Carolina DPT
Started by fionadpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got an acceptance email today!I know people have began to hear back from South Carolina. Just wondering what people have heard so far!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its for either school. I just know some people were starting to hear backIs this for USC or MUSC?
Received my rejection email from USC yesterday. 🙁 still waiting to hear back from MUSC
I was accepted last week!I know people have began to hear back from South Carolina. Just wondering what people have heard so far!
I got a rejection email earlier today (12/13) from MUSC , but I'm trying to stay hopeful for USC and the rest of my applications .
Don't be discouraged! There is still plenty of time ahead. I'm sorry that you got rejected, but that doesn't mean you weren't a strong applicant!Received my rejection email from USC yesterday. 🙁 still waiting to hear back from MUSC
I am going there! I won't put my deposit down until after January 1st though.To people who were accepted, what is your likelihood of going?
I'm deciding between them and one other school!To people who were accepted, what is your likelihood of going?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted831349
How safe is the area around USC? I've never been to South Carolina and won't be able to get there before the deposit deadline
It’s a college city with 30,000 students. There are pockets of crime like any other city, but Columbia is reasonably safe.
To people who were accepted, what is your likelihood of going?
I got accepted to USC and paid my deposit! Definitely going 🙂
Hopeful update!
Last week I got accepted from the waitlist at #40 and today I sent in my decline. Not sure if they went through the waitlist that quickly or my last semester grades made a difference, but maybe this give you hope or makes you feel like you're not in the dark. Perhaps more people will be added to the waitlist or you get off soon! Good luck!
Last week I got accepted from the waitlist at #40 and today I sent in my decline. Not sure if they went through the waitlist that quickly or my last semester grades made a difference, but maybe this give you hope or makes you feel like you're not in the dark. Perhaps more people will be added to the waitlist or you get off soon! Good luck!
I haven't been added to anything yet. I've been hoping they'll do it soon! I'd like to find a roommate soon, I have my eye on a few cute houses that are affordable and close to campusTo everyone who's planning on attending, there hasn't been a Facebook group set up yet, right?
I’m looking for a place to live and people to live with! I’m not from the area but I’ll be making a trip the 22nd to try and find a place to liveI haven't been added to anything yet. I've been hoping they'll do it soon! I'd like to find a roommate soon, I have my eye on a few cute houses that are affordable and close to campus
Hi everyone!! I just found this thread but I am currently a senior at USC and will be attending the PT school in August! I would LOVE to give y'all information about where to live and the ins and outs of Columbia... parking, the gym, ect. Please feel free to message me any questions! Can't wait to meet everyone!!
I just looked up last year's class page and it looks like they'll add people around the end of next week. I'm looking for roommates, too! I had a chance to visit a month ago and it seems like there are a lot of great apartment complexes!
Has anyone heard anything yet about a Facebook group or gotten any more info from the school since paying the deposit?
I emailed Martha and she said the class is still being finalized but they'll make the group when it's done! There's a UofSC DPT one that's for all the classes that you can join in the meantimeHas anyone heard anything yet about a Facebook group or gotten any more info from the school since paying the deposit?
I got an email about sending in immunization records, setting up your VIP ID and information about the carolina cardHas anyone heard anything yet about a Facebook group or gotten any more info from the school since paying the deposit?