You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
South University Interview Feb.22nd
Started by pharmgurl85
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
well...I got a letter in the mail from South today. I got deferred. So, is deferred better than being on the waitlist? Also, has anyone got accepted after a deferral letter from South?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know for sure. I haven't gone through my interview as of yet. I am interviewing with them next Friday (my spring break week).well...I got a letter in the mail from South today. I got deferred. So, is deferred better than being on the waitlist? Also, has anyone got accepted after a deferral letter from South?
However, I was told by a lady on the phone that they were able to pull out almost everyone from their "deferred" list last year.... But I don't know about this year though. You can call them and ask.
In South's letter, they said "Deferral status means that we will continue to consider your candidacy throughout the Admissions Cycle." The postmark date says Feb.28 and I got it March 1st, so you will probably hear from them soon.Defered? What exactly does that mean? I am scared I didnt get one today and I interviewed when you did too... maybe just because your closer to the school..
I heard of one that got accepted from our interview day.was anyone accepted after the interview?
I wonder how many are on the list from Aug. until now.
Does anyone know of deferred students that turned into acceptances? If so, how long did they have to wait for an answer and how were they contacted?
I have also been deferred at South. I contacted Dr. Jones and she said they don't even begin looking at the waitlisted students until April.
I called there too. They told me the wait can be until about 2 days before the quarter starts.
I called there too. They told me the wait can be until about 2 days before the quarter starts.
yeah.. but the school will start really soon in June, not like most schools... so it's not like you waiting until August. I went there for an interview last Friday. They are pretty cool. They have already accepted approximately ~50-60 seats at that time..
Pharmgurl85, how do you think about the school?
Yeah, I think it starts the 16th of June. I really like the school. It's my top choice and the only school I applied to. The people there are really personable and friendly. Also, the location is great because it's near my family.yeah.. but the school will start really soon in June, not like most schools... so it's not like you waiting until August. I went there for an interview last Friday. They are pretty cool. I have already accepted approximately ~50-60 seats at that time..
Pharmgurl85, how do you think about the school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The people there are really personable and friendly. Also, the location is great because it's near my family.
Yes, they are. The location is great for me too, so I don't have to leave Georgia. Weather is nice!! I hope you get pulled from waitlist soon. I can understand when people want to be with family and friend. That's one of the main reason I apply to this school. I would be sad for me to move away from them for the next 3-4 years.
wrong info.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K