-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
South University
Started by PHARM2BeUC
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
T
Tatodotcom
Hi everyone.
If anyone was accepted to South University, could you tell me how long after your interview you were notified of acceptance? Thanks!
About 4 days...there is already a thread for this school so next time try and post in that one. Good luck
I just interviewed with them today. They assured us we would know within a week.Hi everyone.
If anyone was accepted to South University, could you tell me how long after your interview you were notified of acceptance? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone.
If anyone was accepted to South University, could you tell me how long after your interview you were notified of acceptance? Thanks!
Interviewed on a Friday and got accepted on the following Wednesday.
i interviewed last friday as well. southernrx have you gotten a call or letter? I still have not heard from them today.
I got an email round noon with an acceptance, but they did not call. Have you checked your email? Hope you get ini interviewed last friday as well. southernrx have you gotten a call or letter? I still have not heard from them today.

why woud you say something so mean about her? She is so nice...i hate Renate
I am! I'm kind of in a pickle though, mercer just sent me an invite this morning for a different date. It would have been nice to do these in one weekend since I'm coming from the west coast.
I know what you mean! I'm in FL and had applied to 2 schools in Philly and got an interview at one and tried to see if I could get the interview at the other also so I didn't have to make 2 trips up there. The 2nd school called a few weeks later for an interview. I ended up cancelling it though. I am still waiting to hear from Mercer too though.
Hi everyone.
If anyone was accepted to South University, could you tell me how long after your interview you were notified of acceptance? Thanks!
I interviewed this past Friday and they told us we should hear something by the following Friday. However, I got a phone call from one of the professors about 2 hours after the interview telling me that I had been accepted! I got my official email acceptance today and imagine the official letter will arrive in the next few days. Best of luck!
I interviewed this past Friday and they told us we should hear something by the following Friday. However, I got a phone call from one of the professors about 2 hours after the interview telling me that I had been accepted! I got my official email acceptance today and imagine the official letter will arrive in the next few days. Best of luck!
Congrats! I am so bummed I had to cancel this interview and miss out on that opportunity. =/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed this past Friday and they told us we should hear something by the following Friday. However, I got a phone call from one of the professors about 2 hours after the interview telling me that I had been accepted! I got my official email acceptance today and imagine the official letter will arrive in the next few days. Best of luck!
Congrats! Wow! That's so soon! I also interviewed this past Friday. I remembered the assistant dean of admissions said that we should expect to hear something in 2 weeks. Do you mind sharing your stats with us?
Has anyone heard back from south university savannah since the march 12/march 26 interview?
I was on the 12th, got my acceptance dated the 24th (got it the 26th). I just declined so good luck
I was on the 12th, got my acceptance dated the 24th (got it the 26th). I just declined so good luck
Congrats on your acceptance and thank you for giving up your seat early so that others may hear something soon. Did you get your acceptance letter through email or postal mail?
Congrats on your acceptance and thank you for giving up your seat early so that others may hear something soon. Did you get your acceptance letter through email or postal mail?
Mar 24th, I received an e-mail telling me I'm accepted and to expect the letter soon. I received a letter dated Mar 24th, on the 26th.
Mar 24th, I received an e-mail telling me I'm accepted and to expect the letter soon. I received a letter dated Mar 24th, on the 26th.
I received a letter today saying that the admission committee's final decision is deferred. Does anyone know if that's the same thing as being waitlisted?
I have an interview this Friday and am wondering what kinds of questions were asked at the South interview. I'd really appreciate any suggestions or help with this. Thanks!
Before my interview, I checked the interview feedback section of this forum. That was very helpful.
My interview was on Feb 26th. I recieved the acceptance letter on friday.
good luck.
click on this link
http://www.studentdoctor.net/schools/school/southu-pharm
I received a letter today saying that the admission committee's final decision is deferred. Does anyone know if that's the same thing as being waitlisted?
They sent an email to people who were "deferred" and told us that if we received a deferred letter and have not hear anything else since, then we are not waitlisted.
So you are probably waitlisted now. When was your interview?
They sent an email to people who were "deferred" and told us that if we received a deferred letter and have not hear anything else since, then we are not waitlisted.
So you are probably waitlisted now. When was your interview?
Thanks. I received an email from Dr. Melissa Jones saying that ppl with deferred status will be moved to the waiting list. If anyone gets pulled off, can you all please post on here and let us know? Thanks!
Has anyone from the wait list heard anything yet?
For those who are waitlisted, don't worry. There are chances to get in until the May or may be until the end. A friend of mine, who was waitlisted, got accepted in May (I mean, last year). She had a good GPA, but a low PCAT score. Some of the accepted students are still trying to decline their offer. So guys, be relaxed and look for your emails.
For those who are waitlisted, don't worry. There are chances to get in until the May or may be until the end. A friend of mine, who was waitlisted, got accepted in May (I mean, last year). She had a good GPA, but a low PCAT score. Some of the accepted students are still trying to decline their offer. So guys, be relaxed and look for your emails.
Thanks for the info and giving us hope. I'm still waiting and am trying to be patient about it. Although I've been accepted to one school already, I was hoping that I would also get into South so that it won't be a far move for me since I live in Ga.
Was on the waiting list for a while. Got accepted to South University Columbia, SC campus. Good luck to the rest of you guys waiting. Currently looking for housing as well as roommates. So feel free to contact me if u have been accepted and kinda in the same "boat" as myself or perhaps just want to get to know each other b4 class starts in June. Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been put on the wait list too. I am getting really nervous and antsy at this point. Does anybody have any idea of how many people can potentially be on this so called wait list?
Though, a friend of mine who is attending South said that they can call you all the way up to the time class begins.
Though, a friend of mine who is attending South said that they can call you all the way up to the time class begins.

Hey, I am looking for a partner to share my appartment. I will be happy if anyone interested. Contact me at [email protected]
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K