Position Swap Southern Cali for East Coast or Midwest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cotards

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
FM PGY2 in Southern California looking to swap for FM position in Chicago area or east coast. In good standing, would like to move to be closer to family. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

FM PGY2 in Southern California looking to swap for FM position in Chicago area or east coast. In good standing, would like to move to be closer to family. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks
Hi, I am PGY1 IM in New York and I want to swap to Southern Cali because my family were not able to move with me due to my husband job limitation. Which program are u in?

Last edited:
Hi, I am PGY1 IM in New York and I want to swap to Southern Cali because my family were not able to move with me due to my husband job limitation. Which program are u in?

Sorry, I would like to switch into another FM program.

Members don't see this ad :)

There is a posting from 05-14-16 indicating a PGY-2 Family Medicine Opening at Macneal Hospital in Chicago. If you pursue this, I am interested in learning about the position you are giving up in Southern Cal. Thank you.