Southern California Programs

Started by rdaepoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdaepoc

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a great thread. I was hoping if anyone could help me out by giving feedback on cali programs. I am PGY2 on the east coast. Looking to come back to southern california or Fresno (my hometown). My questions are following. I am looking to go into private practice, I do not want a research heavy program

1) How would you rate harbor ucla clinical track?
2) Any thoughts on UC irvine/Loma Linda/Scripps and USC?
3) Any thoughts on UCSF-Fresno?

Thank You
 
Status
Not open for further replies.