Speaking of midlevels doing pain...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This popped up in my Facebook memories.

The PA has since moved on to Utah, of all places.

On a side note about bios...I read so many pain doctor bios where they claim to be better or “not like other doctors out there.” What gives? You don’t see cardiologists or neurologists throwing shade at their colleagues to get more patients.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• ADAD4B5A-9EFC-4F43-AC46-A3F58DCFC9C5.jpeg
    ADAD4B5A-9EFC-4F43-AC46-A3F58DCFC9C5.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 148
This popped up in my Facebook memories.

The PA has since moved on to Utah, of all places.

On a side note about bios...I read so many pain doctor bios where they claim to be better or “not like other doctors out there.” What gives? You don’t see cardiologists or neurologists throwing shade at their colleagues to get more patients.
I mean, it sounds like their daughter is going to prick her finger on a spindle and fall into a hundred year sleep, or be locked away in a tower by an evil witch at any moment.

Reactions: 1 user
yes.

i could care less what my future cardiologist or neurologist does for fun.

in fact, the less they do for fun and the more time they spend reading medical literature, searching pubmed, and browsing SDN, the more confident i would be about their knowledge and abilities

Members don't see this ad :)
yes.

i could care less what my future cardiologist or neurologist does for fun.

in fact, the less they do for fun and the more time they spend reading medical literature, searching pubmed, and browsing SDN, the more confident i would be about their knowledge and abilities
Yes, but do you want to be good, or do you want to be relatable? Those Press-Ganey scores aren't going to raise themselves, you know.

dont know. i havent been subjected to Press Ganey scores in about 5 years.

my previous scores for about 4 years continuous were over 90. it was deemed a waste of time by administration to continue them.