Special Master Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

purpledolphin

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

For pre-med students, there is a thing called Special Master Program (SMP) for students who do not have the high gpa or they need a chance to prove they can handle the medical course load in med school.

I am wondering if there is such thing for pharmacy?
and if so, where or how can I find out about the programs?

Thank you
 
Hi all,

For pre-med students, there is a thing called Special Master Program (SMP) for students who do not have the high gpa or they need a chance to prove they can handle the medical course load in med school.

I am wondering if there is such thing for pharmacy?
and if so, where or how can I find out about the programs?

Thank you

There are several masters a student can choose to pursue. Masters of Public Health is one such degree. Be aware that the degree, difficulty, and student performance will all be evaluated should you choose such a route. Earning a master with a 2.0 gpa will do more harm than good.
 
But aren't these programs just regular masters programs? Are there any programs lean more toward pre-pharm students?