Specialist Practice Opportunity in Toronto, Canada

Started by pgator
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgator

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a co-owner of a multi-specialty clinic/surgicentre just 30 minutes north of downtown Toronto, Canada. I am looking for dedicated and motivated medical and dental specialists who would like to join the facility.

The facility is 3 years old in a high traffic shopping plaza at a busy intersection with ample parking.

It has 4 dental operatories, 3 surgical operating rooms, a large recovery bay, adult and children's waiting rooms. It also has a HEPAC air filtration system needed for sterile surgeries.

The clinic is a great opportunity for privately funded elective surgery

If you are interested in additional information or would like to visit our website, please private message me and I can tell you more about our facility.
 
I am a co-owner of a multi-specialty clinic/surgicentre just 30 minutes north of downtown Toronto, Canada. I am looking for dedicated and motivated medical and dental specialists who would like to join the facility.

The facility is 3 years old in a high traffic shopping plaza at a busy intersection with ample parking.

It has 4 dental operatories, 3 surgical operating rooms, a large recovery bay, adult and children's waiting rooms. It also has a HEPAC air filtration system needed for sterile surgeries.

The clinic is a great opportunity for privately funded elective surgery

If you are interested in additional information or would like to visit our website, please private message me and I can tell you more about our facility.
I am MDS ORAL and Maxillofacial Surgeon, kindly mail me so I can discuss the details. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.