specialty area demand growing in future?

Started by jewel2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jewel2

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Onco, ID, Geriatric, Pediatric, HIV, Psych etc..
For which specialty will job demand grow or is currently more than all others?
 
Onco, ID, Geriatric, Pediatric, HIV, Psych etc..
For which specialty will job demand grow or is currently more than all others?

Where I'm at, we need a better ID doc, but that's not forthcoming. I'm stuck mitigating the problem from multiple directions. It's an under served community, so the die is cast... The duty of a DOP is to try to make it better, do what is possible within the limited pharmacy context. My problem now is I feel responsible for the patients when just about everyone is letting it slide...
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad