Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This might be a silly question but I was wondering about the specialty areas for observation. I am currently volunteering at a skilled nursing facility which obviously involves geriatrics...but for my ptca application, should I divide my hours up for geriatrics, neurology, and cardiovascular & pulmonary? Many of the patients suffered from strokes and heart attacks.
The same goes for the outpatient clinic, theres orthopaedics, pediatrics, and aqua therapy. These all occur at the same clinic under the same PT. Should I document it all under the same observation tab? But should I also include sports under it? Im sure I have experienced sports injuries while Ive been there...theres been so many patients, I havent kept tabs on every single injury...
Sorry for all the questions, Ive been very confused!
Thanks!
The same goes for the outpatient clinic, theres orthopaedics, pediatrics, and aqua therapy. These all occur at the same clinic under the same PT. Should I document it all under the same observation tab? But should I also include sports under it? Im sure I have experienced sports injuries while Ive been there...theres been so many patients, I havent kept tabs on every single injury...
Sorry for all the questions, Ive been very confused!
Thanks!