specific question about bcpm...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bringindafunk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am thinking about quite a few options to take some leftover science courses not required by my major. I would rather just take them at a 4 year institution for the sake of not worrying about whether a CC would be sufficient for Adcoms, but still have several options. Two of them involve open campus enrollment at UC institutions and I know how those work. However, the other one would involve me taking courses at Santa Clara University as a graduate student. The courses would be undergraduate courses (they have an open enroll program for grad students but not undergrads). Would these undergrad bcpm courses count in my gpa or not? (ie would they be considered Graduate courses or undergraduate courses on AMCAS)? Any ideas would be appreciated.

ps if anyone knows some good clinical opportunities in the penninsula or south bay area that would be great to know if I stayed taking coures at Santa Clara. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Assign Post Baccalaureate (PB) status to any undergraduate level course work you enrolled in:
After receipt of your initial BA/BS degree.
While enrolled in a graduate program, if course work is not applied to a graduate degree

So anyone who enrolls in an open graduate student program can take undergrad courses and count them towards their undergraduate postbac gpa. Good news