Specific question about secondaries ..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starfish26

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

So maybe I'm being a little OCD, but I will be graduating next month and am not sure what I will be doing in my "gap year" off from school yet.
(I applied to a couple different things but nothing is for sure)

That being said, I was wondering what you're supposed to write in all the secondaries that ask what you've done since you've graduated. If I receive secondaries in July, I'm not sure that I will have anything to write that's even remotely significant, as I'll probably still be looking for a job.

Does anyone know if those secondaries are for people who have been out of school for a year+? or is it for everyone, even if you just graduated a month ago?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You don't have to write much for that...schools understand. As long as you do /something/ and not just sit at home all day doing nothing, you're fine. Also it's fine to talk about what you plan to do then.

Hey everyone

So maybe I'm being a little OCD, but I will be graduating next month and am not sure what I will be doing in my "gap year" off from school yet.
(I applied to a couple different things but nothing is for sure)

That being said, I was wondering what you're supposed to write in all the secondaries that ask what you've done since you've graduated. If I receive secondaries in July, I'm not sure that I will have anything to write that's even remotely significant, as I'll probably still be looking for a job.

Does anyone know if those secondaries are for people who have been out of school for a year+? or is it for everyone, even if you just graduated a month ago?

Thanks!

Just tell them what you plan to do and why you plan to do it